My Bakersfield

Report A Service Request

You can report the following items directly to City staff via the online reporting application:

  • Parks Equipment Issue
  • Parks Irrigation Issue
  • Illegal Dumping
  • Graffiti
  • Malfunctioning Street Lights
  • Malfunctioning Traffic Signals
  • Potholes
  • Water Waste

Want to report these items directly from your smartphone? Learn more about Bakersfield Mobile, the City’s free smartphone mobile application.

Please note: the online reporting application is not intended for reporting an emergency. Please call 911 or (661) 327-7111 for emergencies. In addition, non-emergency crime reports can be submitted online though the Bakersfield Police Department. 

You can also provide a service request via our mobile application. Learn more.