Pet Vaccine Clinics Return Saturday, Oct. 10
Will be held at Central Park at Mill Creek at noon
Due to ongoing restrictions and precautions being taken amidst the Coronavirus pandemic, the City of Bakersfield Animal Control unit would like to notify city residents the Oct. 10, 2020 vaccine clinic is scheduled to be held at Central Park at Mill Creek Park at noon, with the following implemented safeguards and new sign-in system:
- Clinic stations will be set up on the west side of the park.
Parking is available on R Street, 21st Street and the designated park parking lot.
- Upon sign-in, customers will be given required forms and a specified time frame for when they can return to the clinic site for services.
- Customers will be advised to stay in their vehicles or move to another location to fill out their forms.
- Customers are encouraged to disperse or wait in their vehicle and not gather near the clinic prior to their allotted time.
- Pets will be handled by staff only.
- While in line, a minimum distance of 6 feet from all others in line will be enforced.
- One person per animal (2 MAXIMUM only if owner needs assistance controlling animal).
- Bi-lingual staff will be available; customers do not need to bring an interpreter.
- All customers will be required to wear masks. NO MASK, NO SERVICE.
We look forward to getting back into the community to provide resources for local families and their pets. Your patience and understanding during this new process is much appreciated.
For more information and updates, please contact the Animal Control office at 661-326-3436 or visit us online.
( View PDF )